Enrolling in classes is a big commitment. TPS is committed to helping you find the right courses for your students, and we have multiple ways of helping you do that.
New to TPS?
Are you new to TPS and interested in a friendly phone meeting to ask questions before you enroll? We are happy to make an appointment with you! We have some brief information to prepare you beforehand, and we would like to get some information for you so we can be prepared as well. Please download this New Family Enrollment Meeting Information form, fill it out, and email it to email@example.com. We respond to most requests within 1-2 weekdays (may be longer during school breaks).
Academic Planning and Course Selection
With over 200 courses to choose from, course selection can be daunting, especially if you’re planning the school year for multiple students. TPS provides individualized academic advising at no charge. Advising is not a one-size-fits-all process, and TPS wants each student to pursue his own “best” academic career and transcript.
- If you know what you’re looking for by subject (e.g., math courses for elementary school) then start in our Subject Catalog, where you can see courses by subject and grade, including recommended sequencing and tracks. You can also get help in live support (the chat bubble on every page).
- If you know the course(s) you want, start in our Course Catalog, where you can browse, filter and search. You can also get fast help in live support (the chat bubble on every page).
- Most academic planning questions can be answered by our trained live support staff or the experienced support supervisor. We encourage you to use the live support (the chat bubble on every page of our web sites) as you browse our web sites or Course Catalog.
- Diploma Plan Adviser. Every student who joins our diploma program is assigned an academic adviser for every year of the program. Each academic year the diploma plan adviser will assist with (and approve) course selection, coordinate scheduling and wait list resolution, and help with transcript record-keeping and preparation for college application. If you are considering the TPS diploma program, please use this Academic Advising Background Information form to make the initial request.
- Multiple Course Enrollment Coordinator. After March 1, any family enrolling in five or more courses but not pursuing a TPS diploma may request to be assigned a dedicated enrollment manager who will advise and assist with course selection and scheduling for that academic year. (Prior to March 1 there is already a protected early enrollment opportunity for families enrolling in five or more courses so the dedicated enrollment manager is not as helpful. TPS diploma families already have a dedicated TPS academic adviser.) Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to make the request.
Do you have detailed questions about specific courses? The fastest way to get course-specific questions answered is live support (the chat bubble on every page). If we don’t know the answer on the spot, we’ll email you a response or forward your question to the teacher. You are also welcome to write any of our teachers directly. Teacher email addresses are in the Course Catalog (listed with each course) or the Staff and Teacher Directory.
Admin, Billing or Tech Questions
Do you have questions about TPS processes or policies? The best place to start is our searchable FAQ’s. If you can’t find what you need there, then stop by live support (the chat bubble on every page).
If we still haven’t met your enrollment support needs, please drop by live support (the chat bubble on every page) and let us know what you need. We’ll connect you with the right person to answer your questions.